The Governing Board is the supreme organ of the International Center
for Fundamental Physics in Moscow.
It has the ultimate responsibility for the Center.
Decisions regarding details of the scientific programme of the Center
the Governing Board delegates to the Scientific Council.
Members of the Governing Board
1. Vladimir Agranovich (Institute of Spectroscopy, Troitsk, Russian)
2. Daniele Amati (SISSA, Trieste, Italy)
3. Aleksandr Andreev (Institute for Physical Problems, Moscow, Russia)
4. Akito Arima (Tokyo University, Tokyo, Japan)
5. Lars Brink - Chairman (Institute of Theoretical Physics, Gothenburg, Sweden)
6. Mildred Dresselhaus (MIT, Cambridge, USA)
7. Yves Quere (Academie des Sciences de l'Institut de France, France)
8. Peter Fulde (Max Planck Institut, Dresden, Germany)
9. Lev Gorkov (National Magnet Laboratory, Talahassee FL, USA)
10. Leonid Keldysh - Vice-Chairman (Lebedev Physical Institute, Moscow, Russia)
11. Christopher Pethick (NORDITA, Copenhagen, Denmark)
12. David Pines (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana IL, USA)